SERENITY, SECURITY & SIMPLICITY!
House - ATWELL WA
If serenity, security and simplicity are your priorities, you will find it here in this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, which overlooks Atwell Reserve. Located on a street so quiet many would drive past without even knowing it was there, you can be sure your privacy will be maintained here. Security screens, roller shutters, sensor lights and a security pin coded side gate will keep you feeling safe.
Your outgoing costs and time can be kept low, with the thoughtful inclusion of a 4.6 KW solar panel system and automatic reticulation to the minimalist gardens. With two living areas, two kitchens, lots of storage and a large outdoor entertaining area this lovely home offers enough room for a family, yet is easily manageable for one or two. This is the ultimate lock and leave property!
* Double door entry with security sensor lights
* Front lounge room with wood look vinyl flooring (less than 12 months old), TV brackets, 2 double points, roller shutters to window PLUS kitchenette with 4 power points at bench height, 1 power point in fridge recess
* Master bedroom with wood look vinyl flooring, WIR PLUS separate built-in clothing storage system, ceiling fan, down lights, stunning rain forest feature wall and roller shutter to front window
* Ensuite has shower with removable shower head, vanity and WC PLUS in-built hair dryer
* Spacious kitchen with shopper’s entry from garage, stainless steel rangehood, gas cooktop and dishwasher, microwave recess, stainless steel double sink, built-in pantry, lots of cupboard space including huge pots and pans drawer under oven, downlights and tiled throughout
* Tiled meals area with ceiling fan and single power point
* Tiled family room with reverse cycle split system air conditioner, tv point, Foxtel point, double power point and vertical blinds
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are carpeted with built-in robe, ceiling fan, vertical blinds and single power point
* Main bathroom with bath, shower with removable shower head, vanity PLUS in-built hair dryer
* Laundry with basin, space for washing machine, wall bracket for a clothes dryer, built-in cupboard with room for brooms, mops or vacuum cleaner and access to the backyard
* Spacious linen cupboard in main hallway
* Large gabled colourbond patio and brick paved entertaining area
* Automatically reticulated garden beds and small area of lawn
* Front courtyard with shade sail
* Electric hot water system
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security screens throughout
* 4.6 KW solar panel system
* EXCLUDES garden shed
* Double garage with automatic roller door and sensor lights
* Secure, gated access to side of the house
* Walking distance to Atwell College
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intend to form part of any contract.