CUTE AS A BUTTON CHALET!
House - MUNSTER WA
Sit and relax in the mornings on your front verandah, listening to the birds chirping in the trees and enjoy your morning coffee amongst the peaceful surrounds that you will enjoy every day, if you are the lucky one who buys this cute as a button, one bedroom chalet located in the Woodman Point Holiday Park located in Munster.
The chalet is situated at the end of the park, in a quiet cul-de-sac where currently only park residents live, there is a communal picnic bench for you to enjoy with your family and friends when they come to visit you which is located amongst mature trees.
The park has a below ground swimming pool, community hall which hosts lots of activities including weekly bingo, ladies craft afternoons, plus Saturday morning residents breakfast and other activities.
The chalet features:
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom plus living area
* High ceilings
* Reverse cycle wall air conditioner in the kitchen/lounge area plus ceiling fan
* Kitchen has a gas hot plate and a space which can be adapted to accommodate a washing machine, plus there is a gas point for heating in this area
* There is a separate seating area which can also be used as a study nook
* Security screens on both front and back door plus front door is constructed from metal
* Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity unit
* The bedroom is located at the rear of the chalet and has 2 x double door wardrobes plus a chest of draws which can remain, there is also a ceiling fan
Glass sliding doors open directly from the bedroom to the backyard which is slightly terraced
* You have your own garden shed and washing line right next to the chalet for easy access, plus you have a private sitting area as well
* Single carport is extra high, so you can accommodate a 4WD with roof racks.
The chalet is sitting on government land, which is classed as a historical site.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to enter into a Periodic site only agreement with Woodman Point Holiday Park Western Australia.
For all information regarding the lease of the land please contact them direct, effective 10th October, 2019, the weekly site rental fee will be $203.
Pensioners please note Centre Link will pay a rental allowance, please contact them direct for information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces