House - SOUTH LAKE WA
THIS PROPERTY IS STRICTLY AVAILABLE FOR 30 DAYS! PROPERTY WILL BE LEASED, IF NOT SOLD!
A secluded cul-de-sac location befits this fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that will comfortably appease everybody’s personal needs and then some.
A welcoming front lounge room off the tiled entrance is carpeted for cosiness and precedes a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area – the latter part of the floor plan boasting double sinks, a storage pantry and a Nobel gas cooktop/oven. Seamless outdoor access to a wonderful pitched side patio will capture your imagination as far as entertaining is concerned, wrapping around to a massive backyard with lush green lawn and heaps of room for a future swimming pool, should you ever require it.
Back inside, the master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its
walk-in wardrobe, alongside a private ensuite bathroom comprising of a shower and toilet. In contrast, the versatile fourth bedroom includes shelving and can easily be converted into a study if need be.
Nestled within the beautifully-presented “Forrest Gate” estate and close to a plethora of local lakes and parklands, Lakeland Senior High School, South Lake Leisure Centre, the freeway, public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, the new Cockburn ARC Aquatic and Recreation Centre and a host of other excellent schools and educational facilities, this superb residence has “living convenience” written all over it.
You will be proud to call this one home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Carpeted bedrooms – Including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robe recesses
* Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
* Gas-bayonet heating to tiled main living zone
* French door shutting off the sleeping quarters
* Practical laundry with a linen/broom cupboard, separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access
* Secure remote-controlled double carport with internal shopper’s entry and drive-through access to the side/rear patio
* Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
* CCTV security cameras
* Remote-controlled security-alarm system
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Instantaneous gas hot-water system
* Large corner garden shed in backyard
* 606sqm block (approx.)
* Side access
* Built in 1999
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.