A Tranquil Family Entertainer!
House - MUNSTER WA
Boasting a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location in a secluded and sought-after pocket of Munster that is just metres away from the beautiful Kevin Bowman Reserve and children’s adventure playground, this impeccably-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home will comfortably appease everybody’s personal needs beyond this upcoming summer.
The highlight of the dream outdoor setting is a stunning below-ground swimming pool and deck with a flowing rock waterfall feature. A burning wood-fire pizza oven separates the sparkling-blue pool waters from a magnificent full-width alfresco entertaining area featuring a lined ceiling, caf blinds, a tiled bar with a sink, two external fans, built-in ceiling audio speakers and a pot-belly fireplace for good measure.
Gorgeous views of the pool and alfresco can be enjoyed from within a spacious open-plan family and dining area that links through to an adjacent lounge room and incorporates a stylish kitchen into its airy design – complete with a new Westinghouse gas cooktop, a new Westinghouse oven and grill, a Technika range hood, Samsung dishwasher, double sinks, storage pantry and a breakfast bar for casual meals. Essentially tripling the amount of living options on offer is a separate theatre room off the front entrance – shut off by a French door and sitting directly opposite a custom home office with enough built-in desk space for the entire family.
The huge master retreat is the pick of the bedrooms and has been cleverly renovated to include a separate sitting or relaxation space, double French doors that open out to the side patio, ample built-in storage and a fully-tiled and revamped ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, twin-vanity basins, heat lamps and a toilet. At the front of the property, a picket fence combines with an entry gate to safely secure a lawn and yard area where the kids – and even the family pet – can let their imaginations run wild, whilst a separate parking bay for a boat or caravan complements the remote-controlled double garage on the opposite end of the 612sqm (approx.) block.
Close to St Jerome’s Primary School, Coogee Primary School, shopping at both Phoenix and Beeliar Village, public transport, Coogee Beach and the spectacular Port Coogee Marina development, this exceptional contemporary abode really does find itself right in the thick of the action. What a magnificent place to live and raise a family in!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Tiled flooring throughout for low-maintenance living
* High ceilings to main living zones
* Gas-bayonet heating to family/dining area (plus poolside alfresco access)
* Ceiling fan and audio speakers to the theatre room
* Spacious refurbished master suite with a gas bayonet, ceiling fan and stylish light fittings
* Double French doors reveal a custom office off the entry with stylish light fittings and two separate built-in desks for multiple family members to either work or study at the same time
* 2nd/3rd Bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Light and bright 4th bedroom with BIR’s, fan and splendid views out into the front yard
* Separate bath and shower to main bathroom
* Additional storage in the laundry, alongside a separate 2nd toilet and external-access door
* Ample hallway storage
* Double garage with drive-through access to the side/rear patio for further covered parking
* Front-entry verandah
* Six (6) rooftop solar-power panels
* Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
* Gas hot-water system
* Corner garden shed
* Built in 1998
* Block size 612sqm (approx.)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.