Subdivide and Thrive!
House Sold - KARDINYA WA
This charming and largely-original 4 bedroom 2 bathroom circa-1970s family home enjoys a tranquil location and comfortably sits on a spacious 746sqm (approx.) block with R25 zoning and subsequent duplex-subdivision potential.
There is plenty of scope to renovate and add your own personal touches until then however, with the main bathroom already revamped to a high modern standard to include a separate bathtub, shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling. At the front of the functional floor plan, an L-shaped formal lounge and dining room has been freshly carpeted and is only separated from the casual open-plan family and meals area by a central tiled kitchen.
The master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its ceiling fan, “his and hers” built-in wardrobes and a light and bright ensuite, comprising of a shower, toilet and splendid privacy. Outdoors, a massive backyard with well-presented gardens is already fenced on both sides and boasts more than enough room for a swimming pool to be installed, whilst a huge side patio provides covered entertaining for absolutely any occasion.
Within easy walking distance of the lovely Laurie Withers Reserve at the bottom of the street, Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, restaurants, bus stops, Kardinya Primary School and more, this promising residence really is perfectly positioned for living convenience. Secure your future here in more ways than one!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• New carpet and split-system air-conditioning to the spacious formal lounge/dining room
• Carpeted open-plan family/meals area with patio access, a ceiling fan, gas bayonet and split-system air-conditioning of its own
• Original character kitchen with double sinks, two storage pantries, a Chef electric cooktop and a stainless-steel Simpson electric oven
• Carpeted bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd minor bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, split-system air-conditioning units and ceiling fans
• Ceiling fan to 4th bedroom also
• Two hallway double linen presses, plus a storage cupboard off the entrance
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Efficient laundry with a broom cupboard, outdoor access and an indoor gas hot-water system
• Large single carport
• Feature timber skirting boards and doors throughout
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Rainwater tank
• Garden shed
• Ample driveway parking space
• Side access
• Heaps of room down the side of the block to extend the current dwelling
• Built in 1974 (brick-and-tile construction)
• Close to the Kardinya Child Health Centre, the Kardinya Community Centre and sporting facilities at the wonderful Morris Buzacott Reserve
• Minutes away from Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, other top schools, the Swan River, Fremantle, the freeway, public transport and Garden City Shopping Centre
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.