APPEALING HOME ON ABRAHAM!
House - MURDOCH WA
Close to Murdoch Station, Murdoch University and the medical facilities at St John of God Hospital and Fiona Stanley Hospital is where you will find this spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home sitting on a generous strata tiled block of 425 sqm with no common walls and no strata fees.
The home is ideally located and tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac and is perfect for those who are down sizing or looking to buy their first home in a sought after area.
Make sure this home is on your list to view.
* Large carpeted lounge room with gas point plus built in wooden book shelf
* Kitchen with gas hot plate, electric wall oven, built-in pantry and one and half sink
* Spacious meals area and family room is combined and is combined with the kitchen area, it has a gas point and a ceiling reverse cycle split system air conditioning unit
* Master bedroom with split system wall air conditioner plus double door wardrobe
* Bedroom two with single door built-in robe
* Bedroom three is ideal as a study or a bedroom
* Main bathroom with huge vanity unit plus separate bath and shower
* Grassed backyard with garden shed
* Single carport
* No common walls
Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are
not intended to form part of any contract.