House - SOUTH LAKE WA
Perfectly positioned within a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location that is close to all of your everyday amenities, this beautifully-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is subtly understated from its modest street frontage and will comfortably appease everybody’s personal needs in the best way possible.
Welcoming you inside is a versatile front lounge or family room that captures plenty of morning sunlight and sits directly opposite a carpeted master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a private ensuite bathroom – the latter comprising of a shower and toilet. A gorgeous French door shuts off the entry part of the floor plan from the rest of the house, including a spacious central open-plan kitchen and dining area that has been cleverly renovated to include stylish laminate bench tops, glass splashbacks, feature down lighting, double sinks with quality tap fittings, sleek white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, a microwave nook, ample storage options, a Smeg range hood, a six-burner Smeg gas cooktop/oven, a Belling dishwasher and a breakfast bar for casual meals.
Doubling living options is a separate theatre or television room that allows you to sit back and put your feet up, with its own set of French doors providing you with the peace and serenity required by all of us every once in a while. The fantastic patio entertaining area at the rear is splendidly overlooked by native easy-care gardens and elevated backyard lawns that complete a delightful outdoor setting where there is heaps of room for the kids to roam free.
Only minutes separate your front doorstep from the likes of South Lake Primary School, Lakeland Senior High School, South Lake Leisure Centre, the freeway, public transport at Cockburn Central, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and the new Cockburn ARC Aquatic and Recreation Centre. The word “convenient” is an understatement, here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring
* Outdoor access to the patio and yard via the kitchen/dining space
* Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robe recesses
* Practical main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps
* Neutral tiled laundry with a separate second toilet, plus outdoor access to a shaded area down the side of the property
* Linen press
* Large single carport with space for a second car to park adjacent, plus additional driveway options for one or two more vehicles
* Rear access to the patio via the colour-bond carport gate/fence
* Rear garden shed and clothesline area
* Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
* Split-system air-conditioning to the theatre/TV room (with pleasant backyard views)
* Gas-bayonet heating to the front lounge/family room, as well as the central dining area
* Manual window security shutters to front windows (lounge and master bedroom/ensuite)
* Security doors and screens throughout
* Gas hot-water system
* Lush front lawns
* 722sqm block (approx.)
* Built in 1995
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.