Coastal Character, Comfort and Quality!
House - ROCKINGHAM WA
Perfectly positioned on a sprawling 1,012sqm (approx.) block just a few streets back from Rockingham Beach and within easy walking distance of cafes, restaurants and the local Esplanade overlooking beautiful Rotary Park alongside Mangles Bay, this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is spread across two levels and combines magical sunsets with a stunning rear outdoor setting that will simply take your breath away.
Providing a picturesque backdrop to spacious entertaining underneath a huge pitched patio at the back of the house is a shimmering resort-style solar-heated brick swimming pool that is self-chlorinating and is accompanied by a magnificent new alfresco deck with a stainless-steel tap and sink to its kitchenette, a drinks fridge, high angled ceilings and caf blinds for protection from the elements – plus plenty of built-in storage options to take full advantage of. Also outside, you will find a secure remote-controlled single-width carport with a roller door and space for three cars to park in tandem, drive-through access from the latter into a large shed that is ready-made for a boat, a lock-up wood shed, a powered lock-up storeroom and a fully-tiled and modern “second” bathroom that is as good as new and boasts a feature rain shower, a stone vanity, a toilet and its own instantaneous gas hot-water system.
Internally, a series of gorgeous French doors help link the lower-level living spaces, including a generous open-plan lounge and dining room off the entry where a brick fireplace, white plantation timber shutters, a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet and audio speakers meet stylish low-maintenance flooring and seamless access out to the main patio. The adjacent open-plan kitchen and family area includes a sparkling stone breakfast bar for casual meals, solid wooden Jarrah floorboards, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a gas bayonet of its own, a combination of charming timber and sleek white cabinetry, double sinks, an appliance nook, a five-burner gas cooktop, a stainless-steel Chef oven/grill and a Haier dishwasher for good measure.
There is also a large studio-come-home office at the rear, accessible via both the back patio and the laundry with its own shower and separate toilet. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are headlined by a huge rear balcony that doubles as another entertaining platform, as well as a full-width front balcony deck (off both the master bedroom and a carpeted sitting nook) with a splendid leafy aspect and views of the Perth Motorplex fireworks when they light up the sky from nearby Kwinana Beach.
A short stroll separates your front doorstep from the Rockingham Bowling Club, bus stops and a plethora of lush local parklands, whilst the likes of shopping centres, sporting facilities, Rockingham Senior High School, Rockingham Beach Primary School and other educational facilities are all just a matter of minutes away in their own right. If you are seeking a residence full of surprises, then look no further – this is it!
* Double French doors link the lounge/dining room to the rear patio (with outdoor audio speakers included)
* Double linen press off the upstairs sitting nook
* Jarrah floors to the upper-level master-bedroom suite, alongside a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and semi-ensuite access into the spacious main bathroom where a classic claw-foot bathtub meets a shower, toilet, heat lamps and floor-to-ceiling tiling
* 2nd upstairs bedroom with Jarrah flooring, a fan, mirrored built-in robes and a pleasant leafy aspect to the rear
* Huge six-metre-long (approx.) 3rd upper-level bedroom with a ceiling fan, Jarrah floorboards, mirrored BIR’s and a lovely window outlook
* High ceilings
* Plenty of extra room to entertain within the poolside courtyard, underneath the shade sail
* Feature LED strip lighting to poolside alfresco
* Feature character ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
* Security-alarm system
* Foxtel connectivity
* Bore reticulation
* Generous frontage with lush front lawns
* Easy-care artificial rear turf
* Front entry verandah with another angle to absorb the sunsets from
* Ample lean-to/external storage area at the rear by the shed (with power points)
* Ample driveway parking space
* 220sqm (approx.) of potential shed space on offer
* Provisions at the rear of the property for future gas and hot/cold water
* Professional plans drawn up and ready for a future extension – available to view upon request
* Originally built circa 1962
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are n…
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Carport