Charming and Comfortable!
House - YANGEBUP WA
Doubling as either a fantastic family home or an astute investment property in a handy location up the cul-de-sac end of Yangebup Road, this well-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile residence is solid in its construction and boasts a functional floor plan that is sure to keep everybody happy – and then some.
Off the entry lies a carpeted study that also works well as a fifth bedroom, right next to an intimate master suite where a walk-in wardrobe meets a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. Reserved for those special occasions, the sunken front lounge is overlooked by a formal dining room that, like the huge open-plan family/meals/kitchen area and a large sunken games room down below, is graced by timeless slate flooring and an overwhelming sense of spaciousness.
All three minor bedrooms benefit from built-in robes and are serviced by a practical nearby main bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub. At the rear, a wraparound entertaining patio is accompanied by an outdoor barbecue area and is looked down upon by splendid elevated backyard lawns.
Close to Yangebup Primary School, Divine Mercy College, Mater Christi Catholic Primary School, local shopping, other educational facilities, a plethora of local parklands and public transport for easy access to the coast, Fremantle, the new Cockburn ARC, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and freeway convenience, this delightful property is surprisingly right in the thick of where the action is. The simple life awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Carpeted bedrooms, study and front lounge
* Slate floor tiles to the entrance also
* Split-system air-conditioning in the formal lounge room
* A burning wood fireplace to the family and casual meals area, alongside character timber cabinetry, a massive fridge and freezer recess, a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, separate oven and a dishwasher
* Charming brickwork and a bar to the games room (with seamless outdoor access to the patio and beyond)
* Linen press
* Storage cupboard off entry
* Separate 2nd toilet off laundry
* Outdoor access via the laundry
* Secure remote-controlled double carport with rear access for a trailer
* Double security-door entrance – plus further security doors throughout
* Security-alarm system
* Electric hot-water system
* Garden shed
* 702sqm (approx.) block
* Built in 1990
* Tenanted until April 2019
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.