Heighten Your Lifestyle!
House - HAMMOND PARK WA
Boasting a stunning faade that rivals – if not betters – the surrounding set of sublime properties making up the magnificent “Hammond Heights” estate, this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family residence by Aveling Homes offers a high calibre of quality low-maintenance living where stylish dcor meets a flowing modern floor plan.
Beyond the commanding presence of a delightful double-door portico entrance lies a carpeted front theatre room, as well as a private master-bedroom suite that sits tranquilly away from the segregated minor sleeping quarters and features a walk-in wardrobe, alongside a sleek ensuite bathroom with a fully-tiled double shower and a separate toilet. The main hub of the house however is a light, bright and spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where easy-care timber-look floorboards meet sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, 900mm Westinghouse oven and gas cooktop appliances and a floating island breakfast bar – playing host to double sinks and an Omega dishwasher.
The backyard is nice, secure and is great for kids and pets, overlooked by a fabulous northwest-facing rear alfresco that has been designed for all seasons’ outdoor entertaining, accessible via the casual living zone. A remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry and an external access door out to the yard is simply the icing on the cake.
Easy access to our vibrant Perth CBD via the Aubin Grove and Cockburn Central Train Stations – as well as the freeway, is complemented by walking distance to both Hammond Park and Hammond Park Catholic Primary Schools and a short drive to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, The Park Hive Shopping Centre, fantastic restaurants, Frankland Regional Park, Port Coogee Marina and the heart of Fremantle. Impeccable comfort and convenience await you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Double doors to theatre room, off the entry
• Outdoor ceiling fan, power points and feature down lighting to alfresco
• Carpeted bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd/4th minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower to the main bathroom
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Outdoor access from the laundry
• Large walk-in linen press
• CCTV security-camera system
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature LED internal down lighting
• Profile doors throughout
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Colour-bond fencing
• Fully reticulated
• Lush front lawns, with plenty of room for a lap pool to replace the neatly-tended green grass within the backyard
• 450sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 2014 – the original owners are finally ready to sell!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.