HOME OPEN CANCELLED, UNDER OFFER
House - SOUTH LAKE WA
Not often does a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home of this size go up for sale in the area, so this is your perfect opportunity to secure a well presented home with loads of parking at the side of the single carport to park a boat and caravan.
This home has large living areas and the bedrooms are in a separate section of the home, separated by a sliding door to ensure peace and quiet.
Two entertaining areas and a massive backyard, the opportunities are endless, all you need to do is add your personal touches and this home will be perfect for many years to come.
* Large carpeted front lounge room with gas point
* Built-in cupboard situated at the front of the home ideal for storage of school bags etc
* Sliding door from the hallway separates the bedrooms and the bathroom from the living area
* Master bedroom with triple glass sliding wardrobe, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2 and 3 both have ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* WC is situated next to the bathroom with its own entry door
* Kitchen has loads of overhead and under bench cupboards and looks directly to the backyard
* Huge meals area which can accommodate a 12 seater dining table, then you step down to the huge family room which can accommodate a large modular lounge
* Single carport with plenty of parking for boat and caravan next to it
* Two patio entertaining area’s, one is slightly sunken and runs directly off the large family room and the second area is tucked around the side of the home giving it extra shelter during the winter months
* Block size: 700sqm (approx.)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.