KING OF KOOLINDA!
House - SOUTH LAKE WA
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the newest housing estate in South Lake, is where you will find this large, well presented home that is ideal for those who love to entertain as it has a huge gabled patio entertaining area, plus an additional flat patio entertaining area.
This home is perfect for those who want to enjoy all the benefits of living in a well designed, large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which will cater for large families or those who like to have plenty of room to move both inside and outside, as the home is sitting on a generous sized 555 sqm block.
The home is perfectly located so that you can enjoy all the amenities that Gateways Shopping Centre and Cockburn Central have to offer including the new Aquatic and Recreation Centre, which are all within a short drive on the home. Plus close to schools and public transport including train.
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, large bay windows, which allows lots of natural light to filter through
* Ensuite has a corner spa bath plus a separate shower and the WC has its own privacy door
* Large spacious kitchen with double sink, gas hot plate, stainless steel range hood, electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry plus shoppers entrance directly from the garage
* At the front of the home is the formal lounge room, making this an ideal area as a parents retreat due to the proximity to the master bedroom, the area also has a split system air conditioner and can be shut off from the rest of the home via the decorative glass feature door
* The meals, family and games area allows plenty of room to move for large families, there is also a large built in solid pine bookcase/wall unit ideal for those who want to create a mini library, plus a reverse cycle split system air conditioner and gas bayonet fitting
* Two of the minor bedrooms have walk-in robes and the third minor bedroom has a large robe recess
* Large walk-in linen press perfect for keeping all your linen neat and tidy and in order
* Double lock up garage with access to the backyard entertaining area through rear roller door, plus side access through gate
* Garden shed
* Clothes line
* Gardens are reticulated from a manual reticulation system
* The home has two split system air conditioning units, both of which are reverse cycle
* Windows are tinted and security screens
* Laminate wood flooring throughout
* Foxtel and NBN connection points
* Block size: 555 sqm (approximately)