RUSTIC COUNTRY CHARM
House Sold - SOUTH LAKE WA
Sitting high on the top of a hill in the Parkwater Estate is where you will find this charming, well presented 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. With a large 702 sqm block (approx.), this is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in subdividing the land once the new subdivision laws come into effect (subject to planning commission WA approval and local council).
This house is ready to move straight into, so whether you are an astute investor eager to purchase then immediately lease out or looking to secure a family home that does not require extra funds or time spent on renovations, you will find immediate satisfaction here.
* Front carpeted lounge with gas point, TV and telephone point
* Tiled open plan meals kitchen and family room, combined with gas and TV points
* Kitchen with EZY Stone bench tops, gas hot plate, electric oven, double sink and built-in pantry
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe plus TV point
* Built-in linen cupboard perfectly located in the hallway near the main bathroom
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Bedroom 2 is ideal for use as a study or nursery
* Bedroom 3 and 4 contain robe recess with shelf and hanging rail
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Single carport with double colourbond gates offering drive through access to the backyard
* Additional double gates located on the opposite side of the property, also providing rear access to park your boat, caravan or trailer
* Gardens are automatically reticulated from the bore
* Colourbond patio entertainment area
* Gas storage hot water system
* Garden shed
Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client
nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces