House - SOUTH LAKE WA
Situated on a prime corner block in South Lake is where you will find this well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home sitting on a generous 712 sqm block which has been ear marked for re zoning to R60, (subject to WA Planning Commission Approval and Council Approval).
This home is perfect for the astute investor or first home buyers who are wanting to have plenty of room in the backyard to establish their own market garden or even re develop at a later stage, once all approvals have gone through.
Features of this home are:
* Front lounge area is light and bright
* Kitchen with one and a half sink, gas upright stove and built-in pantry
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and renovated ensuite
* All minor bedrooms with triple door wardrobes and roller shutters
* Tiled meals/kitchen area with gas point
* Renovated main bathroom with shower and bath combined, tiled to the ceiling
* WC runs off the laundry
* Gardens are watered from the auto reticulated system which is connected to the bore
* Patio entertaining area runs off the enclosed tiled sunroom
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioner with two separate zones
* Two areas at the side are perfect to grow your own vegetables
* Mature trees including lemon, mandarin and peach
* Single carport with automatic door
* Medium sized garden shed
* Bosch instant gas hot water system
* Block size: 712sqm (approx.)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.